- Played over 4 stroke rounds with the best three rounds counting.
- In the event of a tie the Cup will be shared.
- Play to be from the daily white markers.
- Entry fee will be $5 per round.
- Normal Sunday prizes will be awarded on each round of the Cup.
- Handicaps may change from week to week.
- The Summer Cup is open to Apollo Bay Golf Club members only.
- Local players with the lowest 16 handicaps will be invited to play in the tournament.
- Conditions as per back of entry form.
- Held in June/July/August.
- Total of nett scores on MM days.
Singles & Doubles Knockouts (KO’s)
- All matches to be played from permanent markers.
- Singles play will be Match Play, full difference between handicaps.
- Doubles play will be Match Play with full difference of handicaps between all players applying. Use the Match Play rating column on the score card.
- Entry fee of $5 to be paid on entry.
- Subsequent rounds to be played by stipulated dates.
- Winners trophies awarded.
- The Captains will determine the Conditions of Play on these social days and communicate them to the players before the start of play on each occasion.
- Cost $2 per player.
- The competition will consist of the first 9 holes of Stableford.
- After winning a chicken handicap to reduce by two. Handicap to revert back to normal handicap after 3 unsuccessful weeks.
- There will be no restriction on the number of prizes a player may win.
- All play to commence from the 1st tee any time on Fridays.
- To be played over 18 holes stroke over 10 months of the season.
- Combined A & B Grade Net winner.
- Runner-up to receive P Blair Pot.
- The winners Pot to be used for a month (he may ask any member for a ‘shout’ once).
- The Medal of Medallist Final will be played on a Sunday in November and the winner will be the player with the lowest net score.
- MM events are open to Apollo Bay Golf Club Members only. A tie is permitted in the Medal of Medallist final as well as Monthly Medals.
- Entry fee of $4.
- Rounds held on the 10 Monthly Medal days.
- The Nett winner will be the player with the lowest gross score less their handicap of the last round (Nov.).
- The gross winner will be the player with the lowest gross score.
- The winners receive trophies.