- Match Play Singles – ¾ of difference between the stroke play handicaps.
- Pinehurst and Canadian Foursomes – 3/8ths combined handicaps.
- Foursomes – ½ combined handicaps.
- Ambrose – ½ combined handicaps divided by number of players.
- Par and Stableford – Full handicap.
Players are responsible for the correctness of their own Handicaps, are requested to read the notice boards frequently and observe the etiquette and rules of golf at all times.
A Visitor with a WGA Handicap may, on payment of Green Fees and Competition Fees, play on Competition Days and compete for trophies on certain days.